RMEI Medical Education LLC, a full-service medical education company, is seeking a Temporary Contract Program Manager with medical education agency experience. Our corporate office is located in Voorhees, NJ. The position has the potential to be a remote opportunity. The primary responsibility of this position is the project management of multiple continuing medical education (CME) accredited and patient education programs from conceptual development through program delivery, in a cost-effective and timely manner. Programs may include educational teleconferences/webcasts, online programs, live symposia, monographs, newsletters, lecture series, and/or dinner meetings.
- Manage all aspects of educational programs via website, onsite and other presentation media, including the development of timelines and status reports, and the adherence to project budgets and timelines
- Collaborate with Editorial, Medical Affairs, Creative Services, Meeting Services, and IT staff on the delivery of educational programs
- Serve as liaison between client or grantor and the company
- Work with Key Opinion Leaders in various medical therapeutic areas as needed for each designated program
- Work w/outside vendors and freelance contractors to coordinate printing, mailing, and writing as needed
- Research as necessary to assist with proposal/grant request development
- Up to 20% travel required (may include nights and weekends)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of related agency experience OR a combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in medical education, to include project management, knowledge of ACCME Guidelines and OIG Guidance preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, work independently, yet able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and familiarity with Microsoft Excel is necessary
- Must have superior organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail, as well as excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Familiarity with medical terminology is a plus
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary history to email@example.com.
RMEI Medical Education, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.