RMEI, LLC a full-service medical education company, is seeking a full-time, in-house Program Coordinator to execute the day-to-day operations of multiple continuing medical education (CME) accredited programs within an assigned team.
• Support Program Management department staff with the implementation of timely, cost-effective programs and projects
• Gather and prepare meetings materials and back end meetings logistics for medical education programs
• Manage registration services for programs including answering calls, retrieving voice mails, making follow up phone calls, reporting program registration numbers, and recording phone blast campaigns, as requested
• Schedule lecture programs and enter into database management system.
• Process post program paperwork including data entry of pre and post evaluations from attendees and marking attendees in database as needed.
• A bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business or a related field and 2 + years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent agency experience is required.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work in a team environment
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and familiar with Microsoft Excel
• Must have superior organizational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail and excellent telephone and communications skills are required
• Previous project management experience, medical education experience, knowledge of ACCME Guidelines, OIG Guidances, and familiarity with medical terminology are pluses
We offer our Finance Project Accountants:
• Competitive Compensation
• Medical & prescription drug plan insurance- employee’s premium paid in full
• Dental insurance- employee’s premium paid in full
• Stipend for waiving medical & dental insurance
• Life & AD&D insurance- employee’s premium paid in full
• Short and Long-term Disability Insurance- employee’s premium paid in full
• Referral Bonuses
• Voluntary insurance plans available
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Corporate discounted membership at local fitness center
• Employee Assistance Program
• Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Professional work environment encouraging personal development & team growth through regular team building workshops
• Open communication encouraged
• Dress Down Fridays
• Well established company, independently owned
• Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
• Employee parking lot
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter along with salary history.